As your Conveyancer we will:
- Check through and advise you on the Contract of Sale and/or Section 32 Vendors Statement prior to signing or making an offer (buyer beware), or after you have signed the Contract within your 3 day cooling off period.
- Provide to your Broker/Lender copies of all documents required to assist with you finance approval.
- Prepare a Transfer of Land and any further documents which are required, assist you with any Stamp Duty rebate (if applicable). Lodge a Caveat on your behalf if required by you (Titles Office fees applicable).
- Prepare a Transfer of Land and any legal documents which are required, including Nomination Form and Declaration, Principal Place of Resident Statutory Declaration, Pensioner Concession Statutory Declaration, First Home Owners Grant (as applicable to you).
- Prepare and lodge a Caveat on your behalf if required by you (Titles Office lodging fees apply.
- Request extensions of finance clause and payment of the deposit if required, to assist with any bank delays with unconditional finance approvals or deposit or deposit bond required by a due date. If your loan is declined we assist you with withdrawing you from the Contract and obtaining a refund of any deposit paid.
- Order and check all required title searches and property enquiry certificates.
- Prepare a Statement of Adjustments and Settlement Statement required for settlement.
- Book in settlement with your lender and the vendor’s conveyancer/solicitor.
- Contact you requesting outstanding monies required to complete settlement ie shortfall amount.
- Inform you and the selling agent of settlement time. (you do not need to attend settlement on the day)
- Notify you and the Real Estate Agent once settlement has taken place, you can then collect the keys.
- Notify the Water Authority, the Council and the Owners Corporation (if applicable) of new ownership.
So to get started and find out what we can do to make your purchase transaction hassle free please contact us.