Thinking of selling a property… What’s involved?
As your Conveyancer we will:
- Obtain a title search, Planning Certificate and Water Information Statement for the Section 32 Vendors Statement.
- Prepare the relevant contract in relation to the selling process if applicable. (Auction or Private Sale)
- Ensure your selling agent has the Contracts and/or Section 32 within 24-48 hours (unless your property requires an Owners Corporation Certificate then delays may occur due to the Owners Corporation Office having a 10 day waiting period on certificates required (Owners Corporation Certificates costs are approximately $150.00 and payable directly to the Owners Corporation by you).
- Preparation of Section 27 Statement to assist with early release of deposit.
- Requesting preparation of any Discharge of Mortgage/s or Withdrawal of Caveats which are lodged over the Title.
- Liaising with Purchaser’s conveyancer/solicitor in relation to any special conditions, finance clause and deposit payable.
- Arranging for release of the deposit.
- Arranging settlement with all parties involved.
- Obtaining a payout figure from your bank to payout your loan.
- Notify you and your selling agent that settlement has been completed.
- Notifying water, council and/or Owners Corporation office of change of ownership
So to get started and find out how we can assist you with making your sale transaction hassle free please contact us.